Times change. Fast. Staying relevant can be challenging. SJC has been successfully helping clients develop brand clarity for decades. Using analytics, strategy and design to create a strong visual presence, we craft brand stories that are current, compelling, and connect to consumers. Change is good.
Stemming from the late Don Watt, creator of the revolutionary Loblaw’s No Name and President’s Choice brands, creating and building brands is part of our DNA. We continue to follow Don’s brand design philosophy while improving and modernizing the process that allows us to stay ahead of the curve and ensure our clients continue to win in the marketplace.
In today’s digital-first world, we know brands have to work all that much harder, on-shelf and beyond. SJC’s 4-step approach helps create effective and memorable brands that will stand the test of time.
- Review relevant research and strategy.
- Dive deep into category and product line segmentation.
- Conduct competitive audit and global benchmarking.
- Hold one-on-one interviews with key client stakeholders.
- Share key findings from Immersion Phase
- Review, generate and select brand positioning territories
- Blue-sky creative streams for agreed-upon brand positioning strategy.
- Develop and refine the brand strategy, architecture and key creative requirements.
- Develop the initial visual cues and brand language.
- Create design options including mock-ups that align with the brand vision, product strategy and key requirements.
- Finalize the creative direction.
- Take your brand and product package through to final production art.
- Ensure you have an end-to-end process in place to achieve the highest levels of budget and timeline efficiencies.
- Maintain creative consistency and brand stewardship with print production.